Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kamin Thai Cuisine


51 W. 200 S. (Logan)

Kamin Thai Cuisine is (to my knowledge) the only Thai restaurant in Logan. We have been there a couple of times, including a visit last night. If you like Thai food (kind of like Chinese, but less greasy and fried), I would certainly recommend it. Last night, I had the Thai Cashew Nut Chicken and my wife had "The King" with pork - which was basically a ginger-based dish. The flavor is a little milder than I would have liked, but I could have asked for mine to be extra spicy, had I thought about it.

The only thing that went wrong during our visit was that we both asked for brown rice and were brought white rice. I didn't really mind, but my wife got her rice switched without a hassle.

Kamin Thai doesn't hold a candle to my favorite Thai restaurant - Talay Thai in Washington, D.C. - but, for compared to other restaurants in Logan, it's got a great feel, atmosphere, and pretty good food.

No comments: